- A 3-month commitment would be most preferable. 10-15 hours per week.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Knowledge of business marketing.
- Knowledge of social media marketing.
- Majoring in Business, Public Relations or Marketing, or Communications.
- Passion and/or experience working for nonprofit sectors and community involvement
- Willingness to learn a little around the tech world and front-end web development in particular.
- Knowledge of Mailchimp would be a plus.
- Discover a list of organizations might be interested in Onja
- Conducting communications research on media, publications, and conferences that may align with our organization.
- Identifying and approaching companies that may be interested in Onja developers.
- Help improve our website SEO performance.
- Guidance for specific keywords will be provided
- Developing a presskit.
- creating folder with headshots of team, bio of company and overview mission statement with hyperlinks to previous publications
- Preparing digital marketable materials for online NGO or advocacy events.
- Publishing an email newsletter.
- Writing weekly social media posts for Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram
- $5000 Google Ads credit to use for your marketing efforts.
- Upon successful completion, you will receive a referral from our founder if it would be helpful for you.
How to apply
To apply, or learn more about the position, please email us at email@example.com. If you use LinkedIn, please include a link to your profile.