We are a small committed team that believe Onja can scale education and employment in developing nations like never before. Currently we are exclusively volunteers. If you want to be a part of it, we would be thrilled to hear from you. We are on the lookout for the following people:
- Marketing: Get people excited about Onja. Lots of people! -5h per week, remote, volunteer.
- Grant Writer: Write proposals that no one can turn down! -5h per week, remote, volunteer.
- Full Stack: Use your web development skills for good. Make a few improvements every so often and mentor our students. -small projects, remote, volunteer.
- English Instructor: Your mission is to create and deliver a system that will see Onja's gifted students become strong English speakers in as little as one year. -part time, volunteer and remote initially -full time, paid, in Madagasikara in future.
- Coders: Help us develop our aptitude testing system to make sure we are identifying young people that are going to become exceptional coders themselves. -perhaps 50 hours in total, remote, volunteer.
- IT Outsourcing Advisor: Are you or were you an IT Outsourcing Executive? Offer your knowledge and advice as we develop an outsourcing agency that will be key to Onja's self-sufficiency, and open doors for thousands of disadvantaged young people. -periodic advice, remote, volunteer
Email Sam ([email protected]) to get in touch!